Thursday, August 26, 2010

What I'm Reading these Days...

I used to love trashy magazines (I'm talking People and the likes filled with celebrity gossip and stolen pictures). Then I had kids and started receiving Ladies Home Journal in my mailbox. When my oldest started reading, she would read anything she could get her hands on, looking at some of the articles, even in that magazine, through her eyes made me cancel the subscription. Several years ago my new favorite magazine became Real Simple. Love that magazine and everyone in the house can read every article.

For Christmas I asked for SHAPE magazine, my daughter couldn't remember what I had asked for and got me a subscription to Prevention. Seriously, I have gone from People to Prevention. Good Grief.
What really cracked me up was yesterday as I sat in an office for an appointment, I picked up Arthritis Today and I actually found a few articles that were interesting. This seems like cause for concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...