Thursday, March 3, 2011

Parenting Tools / continued...

I'm excited about the parenting resources you are leaving here! Resourcing each other is a great way to get excellent, tried and true tools in our hands!

I really want to hit the mark of 25 resources here - so far we have 7. I thought about settling for less, but believe in this case, more is better...which is why I am also increasing my offer. I will now give away 2 different resources to 2 different readers (I will send the winners their book via Amazon, so your location doesn't matter!)

So if you have not left a comment with a book or other resource, please do so so we can all be enriched, challenged and taught during our season of parenting! Here is the link to Intentional Parenting, the post below, of which I am speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...